z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:19 pm
theMiracle2017 says...

Hello,
Dear precious poets. I am glad to be part of you on this great forum. I am Boygene aka theMiracle2017.
I am from Kenya, I am writer, poet and student at the University of Multimedia.
my blog address is www.awesomepoets.wordpress.com. I love mostly writing romance poems. Hope to learnt much from you
visit my profile on smashwords through the link
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/theMiracle

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 am
Featherstone says...

Welcome, @theMiracle2017! I'm Feather, aka Fea. I love birds and roleplaying (just see the club the Role-play Geeks- that was my fault, and proof of my nerdiness). I'm going into ornithology as a career, and am an apprenticing falconer. I write fantasy in a medieval world of my own making, and read almost all fantasy. I draw and play multiple instruments (piano and uke, with a bit of voice on the side), as well as do ballroom dance and, formerly, ballet. So there, a bit about me :D

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, feel free to ask me, or find a mentor here: clubs/1127

It's called the Buddy System- essentially a new YWSer finds a mentor to guide them through the first month or more of YWS. Also, all the mods (green) are really nice, so you an ask them, too, if your mentor or I aren't around. @Mage is also super nice and a complete star. She’s helped me on multiple occasions and really helped show me the ropes. She’s the first person to welcome everyone into YWS! Well, except when I get here first, of course :wink: :P

What do you like? What do you write? Where did you get your username?

Once more, welcome to YWS!

-Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:12 am
theMiracle2017 says...

featherstone9086 wrote:Welcome, @theMiracle2017! I'm Feather, aka Fea. I love birds and roleplaying (just see the club the Role-play Geeks- that was my fault, and proof of my nerdiness). I'm going into ornithology as a career, and am an apprenticing falconer. I write fantasy in a medieval world of my own making, and read almost all fantasy. I draw and play multiple instruments (piano and uke, with a bit of voice on the side), as well as do ballroom dance and, formerly, ballet. So there, a bit about me :D

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, feel free to ask me, or find a mentor here: clubs/1127

It's called the Buddy System- essentially a new YWSer finds a mentor to guide them through the first month or more of YWS. Also, all the mods (green) are really nice, so you an ask them, too, if your mentor or I aren't around. @Mage is also super nice and a complete star. She’s helped me on multiple occasions and really helped show me the ropes. She’s the first person to welcome everyone into YWS! Well, except when I get here first, of course :wink: :P

"Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm very glad and i hope much i will learn from you as time. I love music, poetry, and art

Once more, welcome to YWS!

-Feather
visit my profile on smashwords through the link
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/theMiracle

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:30 am
Featherstone says...

Oh, I love music, too! I'm not a great poet (I do better with prose) but I do like reading it. I also draw all the time, even though I'm really bad at it XD.

By the way, when responding to a post you can simply tag them by putting a little '@' at the front of their name, like I did with yours in the welcome post, instead of quoting them and responding that way. It will notify them and you can usually get a faster response. For instance, if you were to tag me, you'd say: @featherstone9086. And I'm tagged!

What types of music do you enjoy? Do you play an instrument?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss