z

Young Writers Society

Hi

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:06 am
PhoenixLaFay says...

Hi! I don't have any ideas yet about how to use this website, but I'm trying. I would love to have a writing buddy to discuss ideas with.
If the sky that we look upon shall tumble and fall and the mountains shall crumble to the sea, I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear, just as long as you stand, stand by me.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:43 am
Holysocks says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :3

Here's a link to where you can find a writing buddy/co-writer kind of thing on the site- or at least I think that's what you meant! But if you just mean you want a buddy that's a writer, you've come to the right place. 8)
100% autistic

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:40 pm
Astronomer says...

I can't believe only one other person has welcomed you! ;o
Welcome to YWS! What do you enjoy writing?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:14 pm
geoffles says...

Uwa! Welcome~!
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:45 pm
PhoenixLaFay says...

Moonwatcher wrote:I can't believe only one other person has welcomed you! ;o
Welcome to YWS! What do you enjoy writing?

If the sky that we look upon shall tumble and fall and the mountains shall crumble to the sea, I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear, just as long as you stand, stand by me.

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites