Young Writers Society

I am Dino-Mite!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:18 pm
Steggy says...

Hello YWS!

I am new here (or rather, two days old). I enjoy reading Sci-fi novels and really, really want to read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and other novels. I also like writing Sci-fi stuff and hoping people will enjoy them.
I came from Wattpad and from what I see, YWS is so nicer and the reviewers help the authors I think that is a great idea. I love YWS so far and people here are so nice :)
I hope to continue along on here and publish stories that people will enjoy!

Steggy
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm
View Likes
artybirdy says...

Coincidently, today’s banner matches your thread title. :D

Welcome, Steggy. I’m glad you love it here. I used to be on Wattpad myself few years ago but left it because I found YWS. I agree that people are nicer here, and I can say for sure you’d be helped in improving your writing skills. :)

Personally, I’m not a big fan of Sci-Fi. However, if you have any short stories you’d like me to check out, let me know and I’ll give it a try.

Hope to see you reviewing soon!
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 am
View Likes
TheUnknownWriter says...

Hey, Steggy! Welcome to YWS, and I'm glad you're enjoying it here:D Love your avvie by the way! I've been getting into sci-fi stuff recently so if you have any short stories- like artybirdy said- I'd be happy to review it! :)
"I don't wanna be heard, I wanna be listened to." - Twenty One Pilots |-/

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 pm
View Likes
Love says...

Welcome to the site yo! ^_^ You seem to be enjoying it here, so that's great :D As the two people above me said, if you are in need of reviews, talk to them!! ^__^ (Not me D: I don't like reviewing gaaahh >_<). Is the Stegosaurus your favourite dinosaur? :3
I was Amareth :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

I love your enthusiasm so far! Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown