z

Young Writers Society

*clever title that is more noticeable that "hello!"*

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 am
Taylorb1997 says...

I love to write. It's as simple as that. I don't want to come off as pretentious but let's be honest, anyone with a gift when it comes to writing is a little cheeky. So I like to write and I found this place desperately looking for somewhere to express my self. I'm a football player and writing poetry isn't exactly well revived. The bottom line is I really hope to post some of my papers soon after I get the hang of this website, and I hope I can become a part of this community and really get my work out there. Finally, tips? Any advise on how to start? How do I get noticed?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:55 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Welcome, Taylor! Good to know you love to write. :-) we all do!

My advice? Start reviewing. Make sure your reviews are written by you and pertain to the piece you're reading. Don't cause trouble ;) just say what you did and didn't like about the piece and submit it! Make sure you mark it as a review first, otherwise you won't get points. Then post your work. Hopefully the people you've reviewed will repay the favor.

Good luck! If you need a review, let me know.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

9 Reviews

Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:02 am
View Likes
Taylorb1997 says...

Iggy wrote:Welcome, Taylor! Good to know you love to write. :-) we all do!

My advice? Start reviewing. Make sure your reviews are written by you and pertain to the piece you're reading. Don't cause trouble ;) just say what you did and didn't like about the piece and submit it! Make sure you mark it as a review first, otherwise you won't get points. Then post your work. Hopefully the people you've reviewed will repay the favor.

Good luck! If you need a review, let me know.

Well thank you ma'am!

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:21 am
Brunnera says...

Hey there, Taylor! :D Welcome to YWS! We're always happy to welcome a new member into our society.

If you're into poetry or short stories, then YWS is the best site to post them. Here, people give and receive critical reviews that are meant to improve a writer.

How to get noticed? Simple! Review on other works, post your own works, and stay active! People are bound to start following you, and with each review the society gives, your works can increase in quality and quantity. Besides that, you also improve in critiquing skills as well! :)

Ah well, I don't really have much to say. Welcome to the site, make yourself at home! :smt004

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:37 am
Iggy says...

You're most welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:08 pm
r4p17 says...

Hey, welcome to the site! I like the title! If you have any questions let me know
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Yo! Welcome to YWS! Make sure you tell me if you need some help or a review! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:28 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Welcome! You seem great, and it's lovely to have you on site :) remember that everyone here is super genuine and when we say, ask us if you need anything, we mean it!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:29 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Yoyoyo! I'm Spark, one of the mods here on YWS. If you need anything, just want to chat, want a review, whatever, just let me know. I'll be happy to help. And it's always good to be confident in your skills! Don't let anyone tell you different. <3
Spark
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

9 Reviews

Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm
Taylorb1997 says...

StellaThomas wrote:Welcome! You seem great, and it's lovely to have you on site :) remember that everyone here is super genuine and when we say, ask us if you need anything, we mean it!

Thank you!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! Oh boy, do I ever have some good advice for you:

When you're listing things on YWS...

1)
2)
3)

...like so, make sure you don't have more than seven subjects to list, because once you get to eight... this happens!> 8)

Always here to help!!! :-P
100% autistic

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom