z

Young Writers Society

Guess who's back?

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:15 am
Icaruss says...

Yeah. I think you're right. I'll just have to get one myself... and when I do... you'll see... ha, ha, ha... oh, yes, you'll see... *insane laughter*

--Ahem--

OK.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:35 am
Duskglimmer says...

Icaruss wrote:OK, everybody has a title now. So, I would consider it fair, if I gave myself one, too. So, here I go.

How about: The Forum's Guy Who Doesn't Want to Call Everybody By A Title.

But, of course, you'd had to refer to me as Guy. Monarchy business... you wouldn't understand.

lol

Well in that case... call me Dusky.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:40 pm
niteowl says...

I actually earned my title as the Official Gift-Giver. Arieda started a thread to make me official.

Anyway, I guess I have to live up to that title. So here you go: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous