I reilized that a long time ago but I just didn't mention it :D but whatever :D
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:32 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

yea, well..............................................he beat you to it.................................ha..........................shame on you :roll:

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:05 pm
Kay Kay says...

Hey I'm Kay Kay...I can't wait to crit your stuff!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:14 pm
Zion says...

heeeey! OMG! I LOVE THAT AVATAR! Neverwinter nights! Lady Aribeth *swoons* my Game Crush I LOOOVE her. ANyway, im arvandor im 19 im taking care of these brats keep them in line and stuff. j/k
anyway, you can call me Arvy, Arv, Cyril or Eric (which IS a form of Cyril) Welocme. Cant wait to crit your stuff :)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:07 pm
mysterywriter says...

thanks to everyone who said hello! what a friendly bunch! i finally posted my prologue in the fantasy section. it's not titled yet so it's titled (ironically) untitled. any feed back is welcome. 8)

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss