I was never greeted

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
You better like Lassies who butt into conversations. I now realize your nickname for me ties in with your love for dogs. Haha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
Haha I think I may have started a trend :P *Feels special*
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
*pats Hope* No Stella started it.

You aren't using caps newbie! Obey! >:o
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4013
Reviews 201
I'M SORRY i REALLY AM.....i WAS SERIOUSLY TOLD CAPS WERE BAD. I hope that was good enough, Miss Sporkman Avatar :P I threw in some lowercased i's also.

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades


The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started


P.S Got YWS?



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold