z

Young Writers Society

hello one and all!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm
kaiden says...

hey i'm Kaiden! the message i got told me to do this so i'm doing it! hehe. just to let anyone know i'm a very on and off writer. some days i feel like i could write about anything and most days i feel like i couldn't write a decent story to save my own life. so i might be reviewing more than i'm posting but hopefully i can get more active into writing.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm
CuteTiger says...

Hello, I am new too and I definitely know what you mean. Sometimes my mind stops working and I am left with a blank space... nothing goes or comes.

In my opinion, you should also post. Who knows, you might want the comments of other people. What do they think of your work.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm
caitlin*elizabeth*rose7 says...

Heyyyy! :D I'm Caitlin, and I'm here to explain the rules/interrogate you :D

Okay, umm... Rules!

1. 2:1 ratio- before you post a story of your own, be sure to review at least two pieces from others.

2. DONT USE CAPS. DOESNT IT FEEL LIKE IM SHOUTING OR SOMETHING??? (little note, this rule reminds me of a library :D )

3. Dnt tlk lyk dis. Az u can ges, ths iz chtspk. Lolz and omgz (ect) are fine in moderation.

4. Rate your work; if it contains foul language, rate it PG-13. If it contains mature situations, rate it R.

5. Be kind and helpful when reviewing.

Ack! I just posted it before I was done! :cry:

Anyways... :D

What sort of music do you like? Who's your favorite band? Do you play any instruments? What do you usually read about? What do you like to write? Favorite food? Song? Color? Animal?

PM me if you need anything! :D

*caitlin
Two camels in a tiny car!

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:40 am
Daft Vader UK says...

Hi! Welcome to the YWS

I wouldn't worry, lots of writers including me get blanks every so often. Just what i do is in case i suddenly do get an idea or feel the urge to write, i always keep a pad of lined A5 paper and a pencil with me in my pocket. Whether that be in lessons, on holiday or on the bus to school (I do it nearly everywhere.)

And even if you don't feel like writing, you can still contribute to the site. Like making friends, posting ideas in discussions, reviewing stories. Or even introducing new members =)

And if you have any more questions or need a review, please feel free to pm me.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:54 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

If you need anything, feel free to pm me.

See ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne