Young Writers Society

Hi everybody!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 am
an.priore says...

HI,

I'm Antonio Priore from Italy.
I'm a begineer in writing because of my passion for English novels.
So there will be tons of mistakes in my sripts. :-D.

I'm also looking for young writers willing to create a brand new form of entertainment over internet.
Everybody knows that the web can be a twofold weapon.
I believe I've found the way to make literature and overall novels to rise again.

Contact me for more details.

Bye

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Hey Antonio! *waves* I'm Kat, nice to meet you!

Have you taken a look around? If yes, you might have noticed that some of us have colored names, like mine. Mine is blue, which means I'm a Greeter. And as a Greeter my job is to welcome the newbies, like yourself. Therefore, I must ask you to check The Rules. Also, if you want to check more on the colored names and other stuff that can help you meddle around, check Help and Support Wiki.

Don't worry about mistakes and all. We all have them :P English is not my primary language either; I'm Portuguese, and you'll find many people here that don't have English as primary language.

Italy? Benvenuto! <--- I just hope I spelled that right xD
I absolutely loved Venice. Even when I got all wet and all :P
I'm going to Rome and Florence, some time soon! :D

Nice to meet you!
*Kat*
If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Chloe(: says...

Hey Antonio! I'm Vivacious, but feel free to call me Chloe, my real name.

So you're from Italy? Cool, I've always wanted to visit. My favorite food is Italian, I love pizza, pasta, and others of the sort. I also can speak Spanish, so I wouldn't have a hard time understanding the language. :)

At YWS we have something called groups. There are groups for many hobbies, from character development to vegetarians. From book series to art. You'll find one you like, and if you don't, just click at the link at the top of the page to try to make a new one. So now you're wondering where this amazing page is? Well, you have to go up top to the "groups" icon, and click it. Simple!

Feel free to PM me if you need any help or would like me to critique something you've written! :D

---Chloe
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro