I would have to change the rating of this thread (again) to post the sentence that logically follows what you just said, but I'm too lazy to change the rating, so I guess that sentence will go unsaid.
Therefore, I'll just agree with you. But what if we could reproduce by budding? Heads growing out of arms, and so forth.
Actually, in math class, I was always thinking about math. The one exception to the rule. *hearts math* I wonder what it would be like if you could have sex with math? OMG, I think I just lost sanity points. *dies*
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. — Ellen Degeneres