z

Young Writers Society

Some about C Elocin

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:23 pm
Elocina says...

I'm basically a country-girl. You know those "You know you're a Redneck if...." jokes? Well, most of them apply to me. I use the same knife to de-man the bulls as I do to cut an apple (knife's washed between uses sometimes). My dad has nearly driven off the road while looking at a farmer's crops. If I continued, I'd start to scare you people, so I'll end the Redneck relation there.

I've been writing for quite a while, though this is the first time I've taken my interest to the Internet. In 3rd grade, I wrote a 20 page story. Not long by my standards now, but it sure was then.

I love mashed potatos and gravy (looks like I live in the right state, doesn't it Nate?). I live in Idaho, actually only an hour from where Nate said he was born.

I go to a mid-sized school (MY standards. We have a Jr/Sr High School population of between 360-400.)

Hmm. That's about it.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:11 am
norris_redford says...

You're junior and senior population is atleast 360?

I find that amusing. Rachel, the one who writes for us, has a graduating class of 134. And she lives on the east side of Pennsylvania...
Non omnis moriar.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:16 am
Nate says...

C Elocin wrote:I love mashed potatos and gravy (looks like I live in the right state, doesn't it Nate?). I live in Idaho, actually only an hour from where Nate said he was born.

Wow. You live only an hour from where I was born??? That's pretty cool. My parents still have a lot of friends out there, and I plan on visiting them someday...

I love anything with potatos. Mashed potatos are awesome, scalloped potatos are great, potato panacakes are delcious, roasted potatos are yum, etc.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:53 am
Elocina says...

Right now, my graduating class is something like 48. In the school that I went to grade school in, my grad class would be 10 kids.
Nate, I thought that was pretty cool that you lived in Idaho, much less so close to my home.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 18, 2007 7:12 pm
theron guard says...

Awesome story! It was so good I want to read it again and again. I echo from everyone. It was great. It was wounderful. It was one of the best stories stories ever. I really, really, really, really, really want to hear more of it. It was so good! You should have it published. If it was ever published, I would tell all my friends and family to bye a copy! Now go out there and be the best writer ever! Keep up the hgreat, great, great, great work! ! You rule! Hope to hear more! And oh, it was long. But it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it! Oh, it was just so good. Keep up the super job. And when I mean super, I meen suoer, super! So be encouraged and be the best writer in the whole world, galaxy, UNIVERSE! You rule! Later.
Ohhhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!

the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature