z

Young Writers Society

Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:57 am
Armadian says...

Whoa, the last one of these I did was really depressing, and I wish I could delete it, but heres a little about me now.

Lets see, where do I begin. I was born March 29, 1992 in St.Paul, Minnesota. I have two brothers, two sister-in-laws, and one niece. I go to Harding Senior High School and I love it. I play tennis,football,baseball, and soccer, but I don't play for the school team because thats way to competitive. So instead I am involved in Cross Country, Cross-Country Skiing, and Track. Some other things are: I play a lot of instruments but for the band at school I play the Baritone T.C., I'd much rather play Tenor Saxaphone but all of them at our school are broken. I am addicted to the anime/manga Bleach, and I know almost everything about it.

My 3 best friends are Colton(bulletproof),Alex(Teooo.), and Elizabeth(Elizabeth)

Anymore questions, you can pm me or something...
()=YWS member
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Chandni says...

Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do you like that as well?

Ah well, nice read ^^

Cheerios, Chandni
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:35 am
Armadian says...

Chandni wrote:Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do you like that as well?

Ah well, nice read ^^

Cheerios, Chandni

I don't really like Naruto anymore, I got into it though. I was like on episode 213 and Volume 10 of the manga....haha...
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 am
chocolatechipmuffin says...

Yay Cross Country and Track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm older than you, hahaha...
oh, wait...
oops. :P
Never mind. :D
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
~Solomon Short

"We are all of us living in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
~Oscar Wilde

You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron