Introducing myself because a Mod told me to?

6 posts
User avatar
Gender any but He/They preferred
Points 0
Reviews 0
Hello! I am Your Local Cryptid and Expert Idiot, Pixy Stix, PumkinPixie, or something else(?)! i got a notification from a Moderator who recommended introducing myself so here I am I guess! Me and my friends are working on a series called "Bitter Almonds" at school on a Doc, and I am the main writer so ask me about lore if you're confused. Bye!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
@Elektra

Welcome to YWS, Pix! What kind of literature to you prefer to read/write?
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
Hey @PixyStix - welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! If you love cryptids you might be able to give some great feedback on this literary work ABC's of Cryptids! Do you have a favorite type?

Good luck with your writing here! Hope you enjoy the site!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender any but He/They preferred
Points 0
Reviews 0
chrysanthemumcentury wrote:@Elektra

Welcome to YWS, Pix! What kind of literature to you prefer to read/write?



comedy.


chaotic comedy.




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Ooooo, I see that there is another cryptid around here in YWS >:)...
Welcome in YWS, @PixyStix! :D
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender any but He/They preferred
Points 0
Reviews 0
chrysanthemumcentury wrote:@Elektra

Welcome to YWS, Pix! What kind of literature to you prefer to read/write?

i make comedy



As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee