z

Young Writers Society

HEY!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:38 am
wraithfound says...

Hey! My name is Hope and I'm new! I like to write poetry and ocassionally some fantasy. Some of my hobbies are making films, writing scripts for films, drawing, and reading:) Hmmmm, I don't think there's much else for me to say, just ask if there is anything else you want to know:)

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:29 am
Swires says...

Hello there, we have a media freak on here - I too like filming and editing making ficticious trailers etc...

OM me with any questions or problems.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:30 am
LowKey says...

Hey Hope! Love the Avatar! I also like the show, but my sister hogs the TV all the time, so I don't get to watch it much anymore. Welcome to YWS!
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:52 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy yourself! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:15 pm
de_budding says...

Welcome!!!!

Hay media freak/s, if you need any foley or origional audio tracks you can contact me, i actually got a crack team of producers who do anything to fill there portfolios.

Dan x
"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:14 am
wraithfound says...

Hey every one! Thanks for the welcomes:) Ya, I'm HUGE fan of Stargate Atlantis! My avatar is their worst enemy the Wraith. (for those who didn't know)

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:41 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

Welcome to YWS Hope. I like writing poetry and fantasy as well. I'd love to see some of the stuff you've written here on the site.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 am
Leonheart says...

welcome to YWS Hope, nice to meet you, hope you enjoy it here

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:48 am
Crysi says...

Hey, Hope! :)

Welcome to YWS! Poetry and fantasy, huh? Very cool. Those are generally my areas, too. And I'm just starting to experiment with scripts and such - I'm actually going to be a script editor on a semi-big project, along with Meshugenah (one of the junior admins).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods! Have fun!
Love and Light

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest