z

Young Writers Society

New Person who is kinda lost-Hi!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:23 am
young_artyst says...

Hi eveyone I'm young_artyst, i'm new(really? you don't say), i write a variety of stuff(that you can find on ficwad under white_pirate and paua_dragon) and like to hear what other people think of my stories.

I'm an artist(like my username!) and am currently creating a site with all my best sketches

sometimes i talk a lot and sometimes i don't say anything at all... i like forensic anthropology so yeah

i also like reciveing reviews

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:30 am
Meshugenah says...

Hi! *waves* I'm Mesh, and one of the mods 'round these parts. If you have any questions, or feel like chatting, or want a review, just holler my way (PM is genearlly the easiest way of getting ahold of me).

Enjoy your stay, and welcome to YWS!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:34 am
Firestarter says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS. I'm Jack, an Admin, so if you need to know anything just contact me and I'll get as quick as I can.

Can't wait to see those stories!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:28 am
Fand says...

Hullo! Welcome! I'm a mentor here; have any questions, feel free to pm me! What sort of stuff do you write primarily, Ya?
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:35 am
misspriss says...

Hello! I'm misspriss!

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:36 am
ladydark says...

I am no one special. Yet I am so special in my own ways. I say welcome to YWS, I am no one in particular but everyone at once!

Naw, I'm just a random person poppin in to say hi! I'm LadyDark, you may call me Lady, or LD. I hope you stay with YWS, great bunch of people here.

An artist you say? That's wicked cool. Stories you say? Oh do tell. Perhaps I'll read one sometime! No, even bettter... I Will read one sometime. Just what types of stories do you write/plan to write?

Ciao,
Lady
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 am
young_artyst says...

a few people have asked me what stuff i write; mostly fantasy and scifi although i have written a couple of angst and erotic one shots

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:17 am
bubblewrapped says...

Aloha! Someone else from this hemisphere -- cool bananas! Hope you're enjoying YWS so far, I'll look forward to reading (and seeing) some of your work :)

Cheers,
~bubbles

PS: If you need any help, feel ree to PM me :)

EDIT: Duh, free.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:51 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Hi artyst,

What's forensic anthropology? I know one of my friends wants to do forensic psychology -- perhaps they're similar...

The art stuff sounds cool. We have an art section, so you could put your work in there if you wanted to.

PM me if you have any questions, and have fun looking round the site. Try to crit before putting any of your work up though.

See ya round,

Kay.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:46 am
swedishchick says...

im new 2.hy evry1.im swedishchick

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:57 am
Swires says...

Hello there, I am also a mentor so if you have any problems feel free to PM me also! :)
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:11 am
Emerson says...

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm Claudette :-D I'm an instructor, not as cool as those mentors (*shakes fists*) but I'm still pretty cool! And, like everyone else, if you want a critique or a helping word or something, just PM me and I'll do what I can!

I hope to see some of your work around!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:36 pm
niteowl says...

Well this is a bit belated but I just haven't been online in a while. You need a gift, so here you go: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus