z

Young Writers Society

Saying Hi

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:53 pm
Fael57 says...

Hello,I am new here and this is only my second visit. I hope I will enjoy my time here and get to know some other authors.

Sincerely,Fael57

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:10 pm
Areida says...

Then you've definitely come to the right place. I hope you like what you see so far, though you'll have to be careful; this site is more than addicting. I've been here almost two years now, and I love it more than ever. It's a great place.

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari (most everyone here does). If you need anything, feel free to PM me. See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:18 am
Sam says...

*brushes dust off head*

Oh, I know how addicting it can be...I've been sitting here for eight months straight.

Well, welcome, Fael! Hope to read some of your stuff soon- PM me or Ari or any random friendly member if you've got any questions or want something critiqued. Anyone around would be more than happy to help you out. :D
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:26 am
Emerson says...

I'm a random friendly person! And an instructor, like Sam.

Welcome, I'll be excited to see your work on here, have you or do you plan to post anything? I'd love to give a helping look over.

You'll have a great time here, I'm sure. It's an excellent place to work up nice writing skills.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welocome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write?

Enjoy yourself, and PM me if you have any questions. :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:52 am
Shine says...

Hi Fael!
Welcome to the site!

And also wish u a 'Happy New Year!'

Just a quick reminder! Read the rules and follow the two critiques to one submission rule.
For any help let pm me or anyone here,they will help u out.

Enjoy!
~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:43 am
Swires says...

Welcome, what do you like to write?
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 am
Fael57 says...

To those of you who asked, I'll write just about anything from poetry to fiction. Depends on my ideas, thoughts, or feelings at the current time that I post something.

Fael57

P.S. Thanks to those who viewed my poem and posted responses!

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:33 am
Swires says...

Well thats great. Hope to see you around.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:15 pm
niteowl says...

CONGRATULATIONS FAEL57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE WON AN ALL-EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO...ALASKA!!!!!!!! WHERE THEY HAVE BLUBBER NUGGETS!!!!!!!! MAN THEY REALLY ARE CHEWY!!!!!!!!

Okay sorry about that. You probably didn't get that unless you watch anywhere near as much Fairly OddParents as I used to. Anyway, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Moo.
— Cow