z

Young Writers Society

Very sorry i havent replied

Reviews: 0
Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:59 pm
prio says...

well ill give you all the blurbe for my story
and by the way thankyou ALL for the welcome i feel part of it all now lol
ok well if the spelling for the blurbe isnt correct i hope you can still read it because it was written in a rush and i havent yet takne the time to edit it yet
and by the way im female

blurbe:shows macy that life isn’t all about music,when she realises her best friend is less interesd in music and more in her carreer,macy starts thingiking about her life and what shes going to do,she meets her favourite band who encouarage her to do something with her life,during this story she faces her enimie and makes new ones at it,and learns a real lesson that will always stick with her.and she starts to love her family more and pay attention to them more than before she still loves music but shes more involved in the real world.

ok i hope you liek it and is descriptive enoghg for u

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:16 am
Jennafina says...

Hello, Prio!

I'm Jenna, nice to meet you. Your post was a little confusing to me: is your name Macy, or is Macy the name of a character in your story? (And is this a reply to something I havn't seen?)

In my story that I'm writing for NaNoWriMo, my main character is named Tacy. Hee hee, rhymes. ^.^

Since this is a writers' site, chat speak (using "u" instead of "you" and the like) is discouraged. We can all do better, or at least try to. In the welcome forum, there are a few threads with other rules about that. :) Thanks!

A great place to meet people is in the Lounge where you can spend your points, and also just by critiquing lots. Please, feel free to PM me if you have any questioins, or if you just want to chat. :mrgreen:

-Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert