Hey! I'm Rebecca,

I'm mainly a poet, what do u all do?

:D

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:10 pm
jtksmile says...

Hi Rebecca!

I used to write mainly poetry. Now i drift in between all different types of writing.

:D
Love is nothing but a selfless devotion, left to live it's wildest dreams.

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:16 pm
Cassandra says...

Hey, and welcome to YWS! I'm mostly a fiction writer, so you won't see me in the poetry forums much.

PM me if you have any questions!
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:06 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome to the YWS.

Personally, I enjoy fantasy/adventure writing with a little bit of poetry mixed in here and there.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:26 am
Firestarter says...

Hey Rebecca!

I try and write poetry, and also write a mixture of fiction, from historical to contemporary.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:28 am
Meshugenah says...

Hi person who shares my name! Even though I spell it differently.

I claim to be a poet, attempt fiction, and take great pleasure in writing editorial-like pieces for one of my english classes. And I edit. When I remember/have time.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Jack (firestarter) or anyone else you see hangin' around these parts.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:01 am
Snoink says...

Yay! Poets!

I write novels. I'm scawy. XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:02 pm
Shine says...

Hey Rebecca!

I write poems once in a blue moon.
Mainly i wr4ite short stories and stuff.But i enjoy writing poems.

Eager to see ur work.

-Ani.:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:17 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:

As for me, I mainly write poetry.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:34 am
Myth says...

Hey Rebecca!

I'm into fiction, I'm not much of a poet so I don't really go into the poems section. See you around!
.: ₪ :.

'...'

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:21 pm
Wiggy says...

Sup Rebecca? I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, and I'm reeeeeally glad you're here!!!!! *huggles* I love poetry (I love critiquing it and writing it!) so if you need a crit let me know!

I tend to write poetry more, although I'd rather write fiction. I actually haven't written anything for awhile-kind of dry period mode for me. Stupid geometry and chemistry...*evil eyes*

Anyways, if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to pm me! I love talking to new people and helping them, so again, just let me know! TTYL! *hands chocolate chip cookies*

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi