Hihiii! A random stranger introduced me to this place and he said that this would be great for me since I'm a writer who has ambition but my skills are not polished yet. I'm 18 years old, Asian and English is not my first language and I'm still learning it. Also, I write because it's my past time and drawing as well; I've been doing this since childhood. Anyways, I'd like your help to make my first book memorable ^^
This is the first book I'm working with so its genre is Drama, Tragedy, Mystery, Sci-fi, Superpower, Supernatural, Psychological and mystery. Its name is "A Shifter's fate" I'll be posting it somewhere later.
Cool. You don't gotta use "po" around me tho. I actually don't like formal stuff like that, reminds me of school.
I got around to your novel's first chapter. It's interesting because you use a style not conventional around here, or the mainstream of fiction these days. Welcome to YWS once again.
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind