z

Young Writers Society

Hey! I'm new!

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:03 pm
View Likes
hannahestar says...

Hi!
I am Hannah Estar. I love to write. If you've ever been to writing.com, you may have read my stuff, or some other writing websites. :D:)
I guess I'm a little absessed with writing. I love latin and learning. I am a geek. I am extremely weird. If you point that out in a negative way, I will take it as a complement. :wink: :lol: .I love crafts and creating things, and I try my hardest to try to help save to environment. :)
WRITING ROCKS!!! IT ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!! WORD.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:06 pm
View Likes
Dream Deep says...

Heh, hi there. ^_^

Nice colors by the way. Greetings and salutations and should you need any help whatsoever, feel free to give me a holler! :wink:

(Or lol, the guys in blue, they're the official Greeters...)

~Dreamy

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:33 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

Hehe, I'm official apparently. ;)

Love the colours, by the way.. very distracting though.. so pretty!

Welcome to YWS anyways! Hopefully, I'll see more distracting colours.. or even better, some of your work posted! ;)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or just want to chat.

--Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:49 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Latin? Sweet! There's a few latin nuts 'round here.. I'm one of ;em, but i just started learning.

What, pray tell, is wrong with geeks?

Anyhoo, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, or just feel like talking, PM me!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:40 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi, welcome, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:45 am
View Likes
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Hope to see your some of your work around the site soon, and feel free to PM me with any questions or if you want someone to critique your work! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:34 am
View Likes
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome to YWS.

We like geeks.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:01 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Hello Hannah!

Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. If you need anythign feel free to PM me. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 am
View Likes
deleted6 says...

Hey Hannah i'm Siegfried welcome to YWS. THE GREATEST SITE ON THE PLANET.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:25 pm
Areida says...

Woo hoo! Latin rocks my socks! If you ever want to talk Latin and get all geeky about it, feel free to PM me. :P

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. My younger sister, Addie, is on the site, and she's a Latin geek too. So don't worry, you're not alone.

I think quite a few of us found the site through writing.com (I did, anyway), so that's another group you're already a part of. If you need anything at all, feel free to PM me. See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:38 pm
View Likes
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome honey to YWS. I go by CL, Cal, Kelle, Tabitha, or any other variations of those. :P. If you have any questions or anything feel free to PM or email me.

Cheerios, CL.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:35 am
View Likes
Persephonie84 says...

:o ~ Welcome to the board Hannah! I'm new too. :)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:39 am
Snoink says...

Yay! You do website design too!

*high fives*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:57 am
Wiggy says...

Hehe, used to take Latin...but now I am officially part of the Russian language geeks! :D

Hanna-I'm sooo glad you're here!!!! I always love this forum because I love seeing how many new people there are! And yea-you are one of them!!! :D

Don't worry-that's what this site is for-writing geeks like us. :D And writing geeks officially are part of the cool club...lol

I'm Wiggy, resident insane YWSer who is always hyper, but can be calm occasionally (note occasionally :D). This is an AMAZING site and I'm just reeeally glad you joined! If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM me. I'll be here! lol See ya round the site!

What type of writing do you do? I'm a historical fiction buff meself, but I'm experiencing more genres...:D

Kay-guys in blue, eh? I was made an official greeter by Nate today, but for some reason my username won't change to blue (I did the whole preferences thing). Help people!!!! lol

Again, Hanna, welcome!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk