Of warm embraces

And beautiful blue eyes

Dreams that play like movies

Fading in

Fading out

Always happy

Deep within

That peaceful dream
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 am
xxKittyKatxx says...

I enjoyed this a lot. (:
I wish I had the time to do a full critique... :/
Keep writing.
-KAT

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm
Wolferion says...

Cheers Silent! =)
Alright, let me start with the fact that I was caught off guard - the form of this poem just ain't ordinary at all nor usual. I tried to adjust to this unusual form and absorb all the poem has to offer. However, to be honest, I soon realized I'm rereading the poem many times and force my minds to make dots and comas at places. Let me explain, you see, there are lines there that connect together, but then all of a sudden the next one is just like an alien among humans. The dot/coma made me struggle with the poem a bit, connecting together the lines that felt like they have a connection and then reread the whole poem again. There were times, when miraculously I was riding on the flow of rhythm, but then 'boom', I realized the rhythm started becoming rocky. I was jumping over some big stones, but I still continued on as the imagination, yes, imagination was interesting. After finishing the poem, I ended up saying that the poem wasn't half bad, the words used were simple, easy to understand, easy to imagine, yet they didn't bore me. What I disliked though were those four 'A something' lines, I felt like repeating something again and again. All in all, this is a good try and poetry in my eyes and I believe you have what it takes to write great pieces. I'm just stuck on a thought that I'm not sure how good that form of yours would really go though, it just seems and feels kind of unnatural.

Don't feel discouraged ^^ If you stop, nothing would change. If you keep trying, you'll improve. This is a nice community of people that gladly review others' works when asked and give them information one needs to improve, just stick to it, keep writing and let me see some of the works =) I'm looking forward to seeing you bloom your poems or stories, keep it coming!
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~
-Formerly Shinda

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm
SilentRain says...

Thanks for the review, recently I have been posting older work to try to see what needs to be changed to improve, or if they are good the way they are... this one is not that old but still not to recent... I guess I should go through and put in comas and stuff...

So, thank,

~Rain~
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 pm
TheDrifter says...

This reads very nice,i thoroughly enjoyed it !

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler