Name my Group.

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1125
Reviews 368
This is not really a kind of homework help but its some kind of help I need.

I need a name for my group. This group is sought of a gang of girls who carry on various activities like taking part in various competitions online. So I need a very kool and rocking name. Anyone eager to suggest a name?

Actually my friends and I are opening this group in the site www.Sunsilk Gang of Girls.com.
:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
how about the Brainy Beauties?
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1125
Reviews 368
Hey thanks for the suggestion,sounds good.:)

Your avvie is tooooooooooooo cute!

But ur avvie is just the one Caligula's Launderette has,so...
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger