Mold Outbreak!

23 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
congrats all!!
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
Image


And it seems that the mold has spread even more...

@spottedpebble
is joining the Poetry Crew!


Let's give them a warm welcome (:
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
WELCOME TO ALL FOUR OF THESE AMAZING HUMAN BEINGS! Great to have you on the moderator team!!

Image
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53159
Reviews 252




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4232
Reviews 9
Congratulations!!!
Oh yes... Tarnished, are we? Come to the Lands Between for the Elden Ring, hmm? Of course you have. No shame in it. Unfortunately for you, however, you are maidenless.


- Varre, the unbelievable man.



People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin