Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Booping thread
434 posts
1
,
2
,
3
,
4
,
5
,
6
,
7
...
29
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sat May 25, 2024 3:10 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 3:10 am
bOooOoop
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 am
BoOoP
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am
boop
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 6:32 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:32 am
booP!
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sat May 25, 2024 6:33 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:33 am
BooP~
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 am
boop
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
Tambo
Gender
Points
93
Reviews
13
Sat May 25, 2024 6:46 am
Tambo
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:46 am
Boop
“Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to .”
- Phobe Buffay
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sat May 25, 2024 9:13 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 9:13 am
bOop
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 am
boop
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sat May 25, 2024 11:42 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 11:42 am
boOp
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat May 25, 2024 5:54 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 5:54 pm
bop
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 10:11 pm
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 10:11 pm
BoOooOoP
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sun May 26, 2024 1:06 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sun May 26, 2024 1:06 am
boop
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sun May 26, 2024 7:33 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sun May 26, 2024 7:33 am
boop
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sun May 26, 2024 7:43 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sun May 26, 2024 7:43 am
boop!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
Sign In
Register
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians