skeletons strung by starlight

1 post
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
i was confused by the napo threads going up because i could've sworn napo was in april and it's currently the middle of march but then i realized they're just going up in preparation so here's mine cause i've been waiting for napo all year- now to just find some inspo before it gets here
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug