User avatar

zinger1912

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Road Taken

    This a very nice story! A bit confusing at times but it had a good point to it. Liked it a lot!

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My cliché love story

    I love it! But i think football for girls is called something like powder puff or puff ball, something along those lines. Is this a novel?? I really wanna know ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Last Tear

    OMG!! This soooo weird because I was going to upload a song wrote from a guy's perspective for my book *gasps and covers mouth* 0_o creeeeeepy Lol It was a ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Head in the clouds

    Am I suppose to laugh?? I think I'm suppose to laugh because this is total smart ass right here! I love it! I didnt find any mistakes sooooo GOOD JOB!

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Miss Spoiler

    Hahahahahahaha this reminded me of the Dont Press the Button game on my iPod! I laughed so hard!! This is cooooll :D

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No turning back.

    Umm Hi there!! Umm I really dont know what's happening...sorry maybe you could explain that more. :D

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    HAHAHAHA NIIIIICE!!! :D

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: If you're talking to the moon

    Haha this was My story!! Smartass and In Your Face! Take that moon!! Bahaha LOVED IT! Interesting, very interesting! Keep up the good work!

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Light Without A Dark Angel

    Sorry, Its suppose to be italics from 'golden room' to 'he muttered softly'. Yes they are all angels and Bethany is another angel who lied to Christopher and told him ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ugly

    I agree with germsieGal. 'All her petals have tore' i just didnt understand to well, But if what you were going was mysterious...YOU GOT THAT.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sparks; prologue

    OOOO I WANT MORE!! Better get the rest of you story up here before i go insane!!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Found Me

    I love it!! It has so much feeling!! The short little sentences give ALOT of feeling but too many is kinda blah... But all in all a very good piece.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No More Judging

    This is really good!! We all could learn something about this! Keep writing :P

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: What is the Point?

    The really reason why i wrote this was because i need to let off some steam and if it came of whiny, alot sometimes i like to whine and let ...

    Jun 30, 2011


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe