Random avatar

zgar

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Murder

    Akan I like your use of metaphors you are a good writer. i wonder if you could have drawn out the story to make it longer. Over all a good ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Lost in the Code

    Your story is solidly written. I wonder if you could have less dialogue it takes up allot of space. I also think the beginning was good it creates a good ...

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Lost in the Code

    Your story is solidly written. I wonder if you could have less dialogue it takes up allot of space. I also think the beginning was good it creates a good ...

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Lost in the Code

    Your story is solidly written. I wonder if you could have less dialogue it takes up allot of space. I also think the beginning was good it creates a good ...

    Feb 27, 2015


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee