User avatar

zelithon

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You know that you're crazy when

    I guess I am crazy then. :D

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Sausage fun!

    Dude that was wicked gnarly! And unbelievably gross. Unless you meant the tasty eating sausage. Also it was kinda confusing. LMAO Maybe I am really imature.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: El 'Mo'

    I liked it I liked the witty El'Mo line at the end the most.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Robby

    Thx! but the black rose could you elaborate on your critique please.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This War

    Years from now this will be in history books. :)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Robby

    It is supposed to be odd. I know it does not happen like that in real life. He doesn't hate her, he just does not care. I will try to ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Hitchhikers Guide Style Story

    I think griffinkeeper is right. It is good for your own style though. I love the hitchikers.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gary's daughter: story of an american mudblood girl

    This is just an expiriment I was thinking that if it was concidered a good Idea I wuold edit and continue. Thanks for the imput!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Go Ask Alice

    I plan to.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    "Sarah: I'm not too sure on this. I wan't to go home. " It should be want. I want to read the rest! Totally leaves us hanging.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I love that poem sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- much. I guess you get the idea.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Shall we Dance? (13+ for profanity) /P

    If I even get close to wreiting anything like that I wuold be lucky.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Collections

    I did not understand but I still liked it.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Eternity

    Wow!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little help on deciding what to write, please?

    They both look interesting.

    Dec 3, 2005


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss