User avatar

zalarus

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the eternal dream

    my inspiration? i'd say that it was love. separation and love. this poem was born out of yearning for my beloved. it wasn't a fun time, but it certainly was ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Angry.

    i agree with most of the other posters. you're not really saying much besides that you're angry. it's not very artful for a poem, but i understand where it comes ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the eternal dream

    wow. thanks. i thought it was pretty good, but it's nice to hear it from someone else. if anyone else has a comment, positive or not, please post them. thanks ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do You Mind?

    Jesus. This applies to me in a way I didn't think possible. I think that I'm the person that the poem is referring to. Very emotional, very well executed and ...

    Oct 22, 2008


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor