User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bacon Soap

    Good job MisterWaffles. Yeah, I was completely bored when I did this. So I decided to just write something fun. So there you go. I tried to loosely base this ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Be Cool

    Yeah it probably would be better as prose. But I still liked this. It was a well done scene. Good job! :)

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nerd's Love

    Yeah great job! You're a good poet! (Probably doesn't mean anything coming from me.) I really liked this though. It's my kind of poetry. And welcome to YWS! Haha! Good ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eyrie Origami

    Cool imagery. I read it kind of fast but it's really neat. Good ideas. I like it. (By the way... origami rocks. :wink: )

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lend Me Your Shoulder

    It has been edited finally and changed. Any critques are greatly appreciated! Thanks! :D

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    Ok, time for the big reveal. A FotN said... there is a secret behind this. It's a big joke. This was "written" be mostly me with the help of some ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When the World Spins Out of Control

    Hehe! Wonderful! I'm diggin' the troll. Nice rhyming. And I love the wittisicm. Good job! :D

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snow Birds

    There's a color used twice? There's blue Blue Jay but one is a color description and the other is the name of the bird... then there a white, a black ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daughter Nature's Dreams

    Fixed! And I changed some other stuff. Thanks FOTN!!! :D

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snow Birds

    I think you're getting the gold leaf part wrong... I figured I might have to explain this anyways, not many people know what it is. Gold leaf is the metal ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hidden emotion- Comments wanted please!

    Sorry to say, but the idea is very stereotypical. Nothin new to anyone. It's cliched... ugh I hate using or hearing that word but it is. I personally didn't like ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Northern Lights (Haiku)

    Cool... I like it. There's not much to comment about on a three line poem but it's good. :D

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    I don't have time to read all of it... I see you have added on to it though. I must applaude you for your accomplishment! :D *claps*

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hole in the Heart

    Haha! I have never been in a relationship either RiverGirl. I was basically BSing it, off of dumb sappy movies I guess. And thanks who fate loves. I'm surprised in ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Too Beautiful

    it's awesome! too bad it's mostly gone now. happy turkey day!

    Nov 24, 2005


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice