User avatar

xxcarly

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Honey Euphoria

    single clearing, with it’s bee-nests hanging all around them. He waited, trying to allow the sisters to finish in peace; but their growing moans and husky whispers had him almost ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: "Meant To Be"

    Hey NYC! I'm Carly. What's up? Your fan-fiction title caught my eye, and it really fits in with the story. Kudos for that. Now... as for the rest of the ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: what i've become..

    I love your use of adjectives! Well written! I also like the plot-- it's very intriguing. But I don't think you should put 'i was once a happy and outgoing ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Made a fool of myself, again.

    Wow. Uhm. It's a nice idea and all, but the way you wrote is is a tad past the line of confusing. "This is how I want it to go." ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Impossibly Inlove..

    Wow! That's all I can say right now. Wow! Great story, great plot line so far. Yes, like you mentioned, there are some grammatical mistakes. But that's alright for now. ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A Jonas Love Story

    Sorry. I don't really take this too seriously. I've seen many many MANY better Jonas FanFics in my time. Sure, it's a nice outline, a nice plot, but it sure ...

    Feb 21, 2009


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird