Random avatar

xxbwiismexx

  • Other » General, General Re: Everything

    It's really good, you should keep going. You use a great amount of detail and I don't really have anything to nitpick at. Good work!!! PM me if you add ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clear Vision

    That Was REALLY good You've most definately got me interested PM me whenever you post more. ~Bri

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Addictions (1) -Edited-

    For the rest of the night she complained until five a.m. That could be switched around a little bit but other than that I really like it! PM me when ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Twisted Lies of a Girl In Love. Part 1

    I really like this, you most definately should post more. You could easily take the small fragments you have and edit them in to some form of a story. I ...

    Apr 6, 2010


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink