Random avatar

xxbwiismexx

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life

    I think the rhymes are beautiful and it gives such a powerful message. Though I feel that the flow was choppy and a bit random at some lines. Also, the ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Best Friends Never BReak Up

    But part of me id beyond caring Id shouldbe is, thats all I could see for you to fix. It's definately a good start and you should keep going with ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grandmother's Hands

    You can feel the characters sadness through the words, but you can also feel her joy in her memories. Theres a sense in your words of something ending, as well ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Night Bird - Chapter 1

    I personally really like it! It's really mysterious so far, which is always good in a piece of writing. You've definately got me interested! I also love your character's name ...

    Apr 6, 2010


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus