User avatar

xalabasteralienx

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Little Terrorists

    Sorry, but, as usual, I forgot some stuff. Fourth thing: SPS are the initials for my school! Whoopee! Fifth thing: Why would the guy shoot a dead body? Just curious. ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Enough to Live

    I love your descriptions. A few typos. What is Edward's past? I would like to know more about Edward. I like the change from Liza to Ellie. Very good. Hope ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    Two. I was leaning on the kitchen counter that looked out through a window to the living room. I had been watching the man unconscious on my couch for the ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    I was leaning on the kitchen counter that looked out through a window to the living room. I had been watching the man unconscious on my couch for the past ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    Chapter Two. coming soon! Hope you enjoy chapter number One! :D

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: rebirth (working title)

    sorry, but I forget what i want to say a lot of the time and then it comes back to me and i have to reply again. so anyway, i ...

    Mar 7, 2007


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton