User avatar

xLogan

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Two Gay Poems

    On a law that reads That two men can get married This seems a bit awkward, but reading it over it doesn't seem as awkward. Maybe because the last two ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Following Your Heart is Hard To Do

    First off - nice story, I liked it. Sorry that it's based off a personal experience though. Nit picks - ‘Yes! I would love to go out. I really like ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Dream

    Nice! For a seventh grader that is pretty good. :smt001 It has a nice rhythm and I like the rhymes in it. :) I hope you like my review, because ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    Wow, awesome story. I got into it immediately, it like.. pulled me in. The title of the story is good also. I cried when she was leaving his house; :cry: ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flames

    Awesome story. I almost cried at the ending. :oops: :cry: :lol: I am very sensitive when it comes to this stuff.. Anyways, it's a good story. I found a few ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Runnaway Friends

    I agree, it was rushed. And, don't use abbreviations like NY, spell it out. Use imagery so readers will get drawn in and can see it in their heads.. The ...

    Nov 8, 2009


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy