User avatar

xGraceex

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My bittersweet blueberry waffles

    I never told anyone how much i cry every night so I could smile for you the next day. i think that is one of the most heartwarmimg things i ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love.

    I liked your peice, but i kind of have my own view on love.... confusing, that is the only word that i could describe it. If we all had the ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My story.

    a similar thing also happened to me, it must be so common... i was just thirteen but i was so besotted in love with him that i just wanted him ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Open Your Mind

    I loved it! I love it where you say about its the indipendant thinkers that changed the world, not people who follwo the crowd. I totally agree. The only thing ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: They Laugh.

    I liked it, it was a bit confusing... i didnt eally understand it untilli read your little note at the top. It says on here that before you put poems ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: LeMar Chapter 1

    It was good, i so wanted to read more but it seemed to be over so fast! i thought aswell that it was a high school shooting thing, but i ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    I love it, it was so true, non of it was a lie :D it was written really well, and it has so mcuh meaning behind the words, they are ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    woa that was scary! it kinda reminds me of The Ring lol but it was still awesome. i think it needed more description though. What did Pandora do when she ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    I really liked it, though it was a bit confusing going from one character to the next in such a short space of time. I still lived it though, it ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: random beginning of a story here

    I thought it was magical - for your first review - of course it has potensial! are they mad? It was brilliant, beautiful and i could picture it so clearly, ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fallen_ Preface

    That was amazing, i loved it, i could picture it so clearly in my mind bythe way you wrote, you should be really proad of yourself! I liked the added ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nonsense poem!

    That was so good! i loved it, i loved all teh funny words you used :P i didnthink it was that confusing, it made sense to me :D lol love ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever always

    aww this poem was so sweet! i would definately be happy if someone i loved sent me this lol, it was short but sweet, and the best poems are always ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Questions

    I liked it, it was different but I spotted a few spelling mistakes as I was reading. Spell checker is always useful in times like this lol It flowed very ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love You

    i loved it, ve never read anything like this before. its so passionate lol you must really be in love, i think only people who have actually felt love like ...

    Sep 21, 2008


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines