User avatar

wtppowers

wtppowers

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Supernatural Re: In The House Of The Once-Righteous

    Thanks! And I intended for this to be written from the bible-humper's p.o.v.

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Dodder Vine

    Thanks buddy!

    May 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Dodder Vine

    Awww, thanks! It's okay; I love short reviews (my attention span can only handle so much).

    May 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Dodder Vine

    :D Thanks! I'll be sure to do some stuff with this.

    May 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Supernatural Re: In The House Of The Once-Righteous

    AUTHOR'S NOTE: The first four lines are supposed to be one whole stanza. Same with the last four lines. I don't know why it did that...

    May 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: There are Rumors That I Have Become a Haunted House.

    What? Hold on, I've got this. No I don't. It's a tad bit confusing for me.

    May 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Way

    That's deep. The last stanza got me real good. I like empowering stuff like this, especially since I need some empowerment. I love it.

    May 17, 2014


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss