User avatar

wtbh

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue and Chapter 1 part 1

    This is a good story that you have going right now. Looking forward to reading more by you. It's very exciting and fun. Extremely enjoyable to read. You have quite ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Seed Chapter 2 Part 2

    This is a good story that you have going right now. Looking forward to reading more by you. It's very exciting and fun. Extremely enjoyable to read. You have quite ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ES+GP (prolog)

    This is a good story that you have going right now. Looking forward to reading more by you. It's very exciting and fun. Extremely enjoyable to read. You have quite ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Two

    This is a really good story you have going so far. I have so many questions left in my head, waiting to be answered. You really have an act for ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fate and Choice- Introduction: Retrospect

    This was a really great story and it was very enjoyable to read. Keep it up! :) I like the type of books like this and you definatly left me ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silent Secrets Chapter 4 ( Caged)

    Wow, this is a really intriguing(?) story. I like the way you wrote it, my favorite books like Crank are like this. You have a real act for writing and ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Then Came the Fall. Chapter 5.

    Wow, you are an amazing writer. I just read the whole thing for the first time and I was blown away. I definatly will be reading more of this book, ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Short Poems #1

    I really didn't know what you meant by "short," but you covered it. These are all really good either way, though. In my opinion because you're actually pretty good. If ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Reason for Rain: Chapter One

    hello, I am fifteen also, and not too good at writing. But this was actually really good. I did notice some spelling and gramatical errors, but other than that it ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Lost Embrace

    There's only one problem in this whole entire poem and I would have to say it is the "cuz" it ruins the educated and sophisticated thing of the poem. Other ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Delete, please.

    This was absoloutly AMAZING!!!:) It took me to a whole different atmosphere and it was super fun to read. It's just wow. It was upsetting that it was so short ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Paladins of the Arcane, Chapter 1

    The title of this book was what caught my attention, and WOW this was soo good. It left me speechless and now I'm literally begging for more. There's soo many ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: By the Red Fence (Prolouge)

    Okay first off, the title is what caught me right away, then you blew me away with the rest. It started off strong and interesting and stayed that way throughout ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Don't Speak: Chapter One

    Wow, this is a very well written story. Can't wait to read more. You were very detailed and I would say something about a quote, but I don't know how ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: their cries

    This was an AMAZING poem. I too just started the section on slavery and it's just terrible what happened to them. And you could feel that emotion in this poem. ...

    Oct 17, 2011


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge