User avatar

writingangel24xx

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elaana; Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for the amazing review shady. I will definitely be using your advice. Also, I felt bad for taking away the focus on Lana's two friends, Al and ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Rain

    After re-reading the poem (I went too fast the first time) I actually read the bottom part more clearly. I liked it a lot better but if I were the ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dragons of Elements

    This was good and believable. Keep up the good work!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Soul Reason of Living-Chapter 2

    I think it could use more descriptive language. The story line is nice but its seems very plain to me.

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elaana; Chapter 1

    I can't wait to post the second chapter once I get more reviews! Hopefully that one is better than the first :)

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Never Ever

    This was interesting. I thought it was very original but when you introduced the characters appearances I thought you should be more subtle and not just state them. But it ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cage

    This is really good and it actually rhymed which was nice. It was pretty obvious but I think it is reasonable that a king should long for freedom. All kings ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fire and Ice Chapter One

    I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading more.

    Aug 21, 2011


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights