-
Re: The White Knight Chapter Seven Defeat Desolation and Hope
Thank you. I plan to read your vampire/werewolves story. But I might not get to it until next week.
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knights Chater Eight Battle Between Good and Evil
Thank you. This chapter was difficult for me because I never been in a battle too and I have not read much lately about battles during the middle ages. I ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The Dark Tower Series by King, definitely a masterpiece
I read through Wizard and Glass and have been meaning to read the rest. But I will have to go back and start from the beginning. Try the Left Behind ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Six Shariene
The way this story is, it takes place before Bellerophon was punished and after. When he was commanding the kings to kill of the weak, this was before and when ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Five The Red Death Returns
Just called her Evil just as a name calling. Yeah this Black Knight does act like a child. It's interesting that I answered your question from the last chapter. Lol. ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings
The idea of Maria being in the military may help her adapt easily to being a knight.
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings
I actually was going to start the book where Maria was in the military and she was fighting in a war. Then she ends up in Utofamia after getting shot. ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
Thank you. I tend to talk to myself too when I am driving. If I get the rest of the chapters posted, you will know why the "can-man" attacks her.
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: School Spirit
I think I read another School Spirit Story you wrote. If I did it was a later submission. I did not realize that I was susposed to read these first. ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Four First Fight
The battle scenes are the most difficult since I don't read many stories that have knights in it. I will have to pick up a King Arthur book and read ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings
Thank you. When I first wrote this, I tried to make Maria believe that she was just dreaming. However, it just did not turn out right. This has about seventeen ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Five The Red Death Returns
Thank you. I had rewritten this about three times over a period of six years and still make changes here and there.
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings
that is a great idea! It can add so much more to the story.
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: His
This is very well-written. I like the rhyming scheme. Then I reread it when I realized that it is a Christian poem. Excellent job.
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Two Utofamia (edited)
I will get the rest of the chapters posted as soon as I can. From what I understand, I can only make two postings every 48 hours. So I will ...
Jan 20, 2010
