User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Caress of the Storm

    Your poem is nice and you have some good figures of sppech. Here are a few corrections I've made: Rain drops are falling outside my open window - I believe ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rain's Dance

    Here is my suggestion: It's raining again, but Why do I feel so sad when it rains? Rich droplets slide down my face , - I would have used another ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Romeo and Juliet

    Not bad, it is simple... but you could have worked on the rhyme and rhythm a little more. I am not praising rhyme in any way, as there are many ...

    Feb 11, 2011


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien