User avatar

writeholic

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kidnapped

    I don't think its cliche!! What may make people think that is because its a little sing songy- but I think thats what make it great! I love you message ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Haiku

    very nice! I love all three lines of it!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rise of Dreams

    Thank you so much! lol sorry I actually copied and pasted the wrong poem, my final draft has all of the commas and grammar errors already mentioned. I was actually ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ballad of the Spindle

    Hey thanks so much! Yea, I'm having a bit of trouble with some of those rhymes, they don't seem to want to come out right. I really like your suggestions, ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Angel

    I like how mysterious it is, I'm a little confused on the symbolism....But I think that it has a kinda repentance to the narrator, like he's been tortured by some ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Gummi Bear Poem

    I think its wayyyyy funny! Poems are a heck of a lot more fun to read when there funny like that! Thanks that just totally made my day!

    Oct 30, 2007


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna