User avatar

wolf4

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 2

    Hey KJ! I'm loving this story so far (probably because I have such an obsession with post-apocalypse societies.) But never mind that. You have done so much better in this ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    The Hunger Games is SO one of the best books I've ever read! After reading it, I could not pick up another book because I couldn't stop thinking about it. ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Oblivious Chapter Two

    Hi again! Great job with this chapter too. Mysterious, kind of creepy, but totally original. I got a little confused in the middle and had to reread it to get ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Oblivious Chapter One

    Wow, this is my first post so here it goes: I really think that this story has great potential. You give Liada such an excellent voice! Also, you have a ...

    Jun 16, 2009


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star