-
Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 0.1
Hey Random! Thank you very much for leaving your thoughts! The ambiguity is definitely something I strove for, and I'm hoping a lot of lines will make a lot more ...
Sep 11, 2022 -
Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 0.1
Thank youuuuuu Vento! Very excited to hear your thoughts! I did mean for the colors to feel kind of repetitive. If you take any on their own, it%u2019ll sound impactful, ...
Sep 11, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
I get that! Thank you for sharing! I know that might be difficult to talk about.
Aug 16, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
Aww, thank you so much!! Reading all your thoughts was so awesome :%u2019]]] you definitely captured and identified a lot of the vague feelings I was trying to put into ...
Aug 16, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
I%u2019m glad you like that line! Could you tell me what specifically about it you like?
Aug 16, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Were there any specific lines you really liked, or that made you feel a certain way? :]
Aug 16, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
Thank you so much for this review, it means a lot! I love all your thoughts! I definitely understand the dashes stopping midway through being slightly sudden. I think the ...
Aug 16, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
>.> don't know why it did the word blob thing XD but those were supposed to be apostrophes lol
Aug 14, 2022 -
Re: the thoughts i think in the dark
Thank you so much alliyah! It%u2019s definitely more autobiographical about some insecurities I have, but I know they%u2019re not all real. :] I was feeling particularly anxious last night when ...
Aug 14, 2022 -
Re: to be gay in this christian nation
I love love love love love it. That is all I have to say :]
Aug 14, 2022 -
Re: Vent
Oh my god… Local, I just saw this and I’m so sorry. I’m glad you’re in the hospital and hope you’re able to get the help you need. I know ...
Mar 24, 2022 -
Re: maybe the raindrops will break the windshield
Aww, thank you so much Silver!! I%u2019m so happy you enjoyed it! It was only possible because of your AMAZING poem :]
Dec 22, 2021 -
Re: short story #1 // (september 2021)
I don't have the time currently to write a full review, but I will say that this story is VERY creepy and I enjoyed it a lot. Twisting the good/bad ...
Nov 29, 2021 -
Re: My freewritten plot/story.
Alrighty, here we go! This is a general character page that a lot of people use to figure out what type of person their character is. It can be as ...
Nov 7, 2021 -
Re: My freewritten plot/story.
Hey Rivy! By the way, I can see when you comment on something of mine, so you don't need to @ me every time : ) For plot, did you ...
Nov 7, 2021
