User avatar

wafflewolf7

wafflewolf7

  • Other » Other, General Re: Neglected by Nature

    Thank you for being so generous with your time! Not only did you read it once to help me out- but you read it again after edits! If you're serious ...

    Sep 22, 2018
  • Other » Other, General Re: Neglected by Nature

    Thank you very much for taking the time to review this! You make some really good points about how humans would still evolve as all species do in the wild, ...

    Sep 22, 2018
  • Other » Other, General Re: Neglected by Nature

    Thank you so much for your review! Under your sugesstions, i decided to change it from "what if wolves were the 'humans' of the earth" to "how would we fare ...

    Sep 19, 2018
  • Other » Other, General Re: Neglected by Nature

    I decided to edit it to be what if humans WEREN'T the top evolutionary race. Just a heads up!

    Sep 19, 2018
  • Other » Other, General Re: Neglected by Nature

    My prompt was 'if dogs were the "humans" of the Earth'. I do agree that my opinion was very one-sided, so thank you for pointing that out. You did make ...

    Sep 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Detonator

    #relatable oof im a cringy teen

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Detonator

    Thank you so much! When I wrote it I was feeling very frustrated and I just wanted to scream into a pillow. I'm really glad other people feel the same ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Satire Re: All is well!

    Wow! Is this E D G A R A L L E N P O E?? There is literally only one little tiny nit picky thing that I would change ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Detonator

    Thank you soooooooooo much!

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Detonator

    Thank you for reviewing my poem! Every review helps! :) I wrote this poem to kind of vent so I didn%u2019t pay much attention to metaphors and structure. Thanks for ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Detonator

    Thank you very much for reviewing my work and saying such nice things about it! I wrote this quickly and out of frustration, so I really appreciate you pointing out ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Circus

    Thank you very much for the warm welcome and support! This one was just kind of a brain vomit, but I thought it was important enough to post. I'm really ...

    Sep 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Last School Picture

    This is the kind of thing that makes me really mad that I suck at poetry.... Really good descriptive storytelling!

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Spiritual Re: puppers are the children of dog

    This is great. No words. Utterly speechless. 14/10 made my day.

    Sep 9, 2018


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher