User avatar

w5aly

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: that rhyme that bound your feet to the wall.stuck vertically

    Very interesting poem. It is certainly thought provoking. It is even kind of funny when you think about it. It is true how sometimes rhymes can fly and flow, or ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untold Past

    Overall, it is a good poem, but it needs just a little work. For example in this line I made find it filled with joy, I may find it filled ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Walls up

    Hey,I think that you capture the feeling of having to wear armor to protect yourself from everyone else. Others on here have said that this poem lacks emotion, and it ...

    May 30, 2010


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short