User avatar

vluvswriting

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just a Little Splash of Color

    now now this is so wow i love your poem, my friend But why so so soon did it end? You write great stuff but it just ain't enough you ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Lasting

    wow! this is just so awesome, you know? "Mostly, I’ve forgotten, But it comes back all too fast And I’ve realized it hurts so much Because I knew it wouldn’t ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Art » Narrative, Realistic Re: The start of something new.

    hey hi, I love the title :) Start of something new. Beautiful. And the phase of life you are going through, its really great you put up your feeling us ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Countless questions 1

    Hello darling. A question I always ask myself. How was the universe formed? Was it really the work of a supernatural being, we call ‘god’? Is that really the exact ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Nightmares

    Hello there. You definitely have a future in poetry :) I myself TRY to write poems, and the thing I loved about your poem is, it goes with conveying the ...

    Jan 16, 2014


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich