User avatar

vii-zee

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Museum

    Wow...this was pretty good! =D I liked the way it seemed like a poetry-prose. We study a lot of those in school in our native tounge but it's nice to ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Bubble Theory #1

    Ooooh I liked that =D At first, I must admit, I was confused. I was saying to myself 'Wait, how can someone suddenly just know, just like that, that the ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing can be compared to you

    Hi ^^ Vii here with a review... OK, so I'm really not one to notice wording and such in a poem, but I can notice the feelings and emotions you're ...

    Sep 24, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein