-
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Atleast someone appreciates my hard work.
Jul 17, 2013 -
Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter
Why thank you ;)
Jul 17, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Always nice to know your two cents.
Jul 17, 2013 -
Re: Adventure
Dude, you're amazing. Really amazing. Like omg I can't get over how amazing this is. Please tell me you write like this all the time cause if not I'm gonna ...
Jul 17, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Why thank you
Jul 16, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Glad you enjoyed it ;)
Jul 16, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
I live to be different ;)
Jul 16, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
We'll see ;)
Jul 16, 2013 -
Re: Trains
IT WORKED OMG.
Jul 16, 2013 -
Re: I Tried
Perhaps a rating for language? ;)
Jul 15, 2013 - Re: Trains Jul 15, 2013
-
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
No one likes to be serious.
Jul 15, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Thank you :D I'm glad you liked it.
Jul 15, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Yeah, coffees ;)
Jul 15, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Ah, well thank you kindly in that case.
Jul 15, 2013
