-
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Seriously? You don't get it? Coooofffeeeeeeeeeeeee ?
Jul 23, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Me...
Jul 22, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
No need to flatter md :P
Jul 22, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Thanks :D
Jul 22, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Maybe I'll make a sequel just for you ;)
Jul 22, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Aw thanks guuurl. And I'm sure there was more than 27 people ;)
Jul 21, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Could've done without the half, but thanks :D
Jul 21, 2013 -
Re: That Girl You Call Slut
I loved that last line so much for some reason.
Jul 20, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
No I mean, cooooffeeeeees ;)
Jul 19, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
No need to flatter me, but thanks ;)
Jul 18, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
That's the point ;)
Jul 18, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Glad I could make you smile then :D
Jul 18, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Thanks xP I'm glad you thought it was so good.
Jul 18, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Fair enough ;)
Jul 18, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
I've always wanted to make the squirrels jealous.
Jul 17, 2013
